Reviewed Escorts in London
Welcome to London escort agency Dèesse de la BOHÈME . All independent Gorgeous Escort models based in central London locations and proudly provided various deferent experiences for Gentlemen in London.
Our most reviewed London escort agency’s goals is to combine aspects appearance & personality qualities of each lady ,experience of services they enjoy to provide and classified related to preferences and needs of our clientele.
Our experienced ladies are chosen based upon most valuable specific aspects like great unique personality, intelligence, intellect, sensuality and elegance , genuine sensuality and naughty passion that cannot faked. If your desire into something deferent and unusual we happy to help you find lady with matching interests. Listing of girls interests and attributes listing in personal profiles of each lady on the Gallery pages. Also further down on profiles you will find service preferences which girl offering.
We Also Cater your Special Request
Due to our vast experience we are very aware that you may have particular requirements when it comes to your choice of London escorts. For example, you may require your chosen gorgeous girl to wear something in particular for an event or perhaps dinner, or you may simply prefer to see her in something that pleases you. Whatever it is we are certain we can accommodate you.
Our agency is very customer focused and all the girls are quite prepared to go the extra mile to ensure your escort experience is one that you will remember and hopefully choose to repeat. Simply make your preferences aware to us when you call to make a booking and we will gladly liaise with your chose.
We treat each client with respect and dignity. We make sure you fully satisfied with our customer services by asking to leave a feedback not just for the escorts in London, but for our escort agency as well.
All of the girls are independent London escorts and we are just simply advertise their profiles on our website.
Anything that happens between you and the London escort will stay private and confidential. We do not keep your details in our database. Any records we keep are kept to help the booking process of our escort agency and we will not use this information for anything else. So, those are reasons why you should choose our escort agency.
Payment & Bookings
Our professional receptionist will help you with your preferences and desires and assure that you make best of choice and have unforgettable quality time with our lovely companions.
In respect of the ladies all payment in full should be paid to escort by cash the beginning of the booking time .
If you have other then UK currency, please insure you negotiate this issue with our receptionist over the phone before the booking so she can help you to check exchange rate of booking date and informed escort of you choice before booking start.
DUO BOOKING POLICY –
IN CALL OR OUT CALL RATES.
If you make a duo booking and both escorts share a flat then both are paid the in call rate.
If you make a duo booking and one of the escorts has to move to another escort’s flat, then the escort traveling will be paid the out call rate.
Clck here to check availbilty of escorts for couples or Duo Escorts at our agency.
Cancellation & Refund
If for some unexpected reason you change your mind and want to cancel the booking please do so by informing receptionist by the phone before arranging time.
Booking termination fees
If you have to terminate outcall booking which is already started when girl arrives (its happened) if you not go on with girl appearance or attitude, it is possible but you will have to pay to escort 20% from her time rate plus arrange and pay taxi to her return.
If you have to terminate incall booking which is started and you paid escort already but not happy to stay for any reason ,you have to inform agency and escort will refund only 20% of your payment and keep the rest 80% as compensation for her preparation and effort.
The outcall rates listed on the website include the escort’s traveling time but NOT the taxi fares. The escorts will charge taxi fares on all out calls and you may request the receipts.
We cover Central London area and hotels at Heathrow and Gatwick. Airport bookings must be minimum 2 hours plus taxi fare of £120 (Heathrow) and £150 (Gatwick). For longer bookings, our London escorts may travel outside of London at your expense. Some of our escorts in London accept bookings from overseas and would love to accompany you wherever you are going. We require a deposit of the agreed escort fee payable in